BMW Group is the world’s leading provider of premium products and services for individual mobility.
The company has activities in more than 150 countries with 76 B€ revenues in 2013.
- Optimise its costs
- Standardise its IT services, including a self-service portal
- Be rapid, elastic and automated in the provisioning and delivery of services
What did we solve?
We also implemented a significant part of the Cloud Lifecycle Management solution for BMW’s Private Cloud and advised the company in the design of Private Cloud architecture & processes, operations management and the integration into BMW ITSM environments
Key benefits for the customer
- Reduced delivery time from weeks to hours (max. 4 hours for complex services)
- Expected 10% – 35% cost reduction for service delivery
- Optimised utilization of existing infrastructure
- Zero downtime of service portal & service delivery
- Error-free service delivery because of 100% automated service provisioning
- Elasticity & automated cost back charging (enabling on demand services)